Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #19978 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Holy damn I just watched this. I'm sure I got to her from hbomberguy as well. She's fantastic. I love how her channel has evolved to show you a view of transexuals that you'd probably never get otherwise without knowing any transexuals yourself, from guy with a girl clothes fetish to a straight-up male-to-female that has done a lot to humanize transexuals to someone who was supportive of trans but who didn't know any in real life. It's kind of hard to conceptualize the idea when you have no actual experience with them no matter how openminded you are.

And the progression of her videos and their conceptual quality is fantastic. They started basic but are now visually fantastic on a level I don't know that I've ever seen elsewhere.
Totally agree. I've watched Contra from the start, so it's been interesting to follow her personal journey as well as the quality of the videos getting even better over time (started out really solid and then got even more profesisonal and in depth).

There aren't many Youtube channels I really think are all that great, but Contrapoints is top 5 easily for me.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote