Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #36826 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Framing it as bullying is really misleading. Almost like suggesting that S&M is inherently abusive. I guess you just lack a sense of humour since you say you understand it but still show a total misunderstanding of our perspective.
Sigh. S&M is a consensual sexual fetish, taking abuse from online people is not inherent in the social contract of forum posting, or at least it shouldn't be, and is definitely not something people enjoy or get off on. If you took a canvas of the people here and asked them what would they prefer, insults being hurled at them whenever they post pictures or normal, friendly and/or supportive messages, what result do you think you would get? Sorry to tell you, most people are not masochists :/

Oh and I definitely lack your "bro-ey" sense of humor. It's macho sh!t I was never interested in. Doesn't mean I don't have A sense of humor. It's just not based on abuse. :/

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote