Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 11:14 AM   #10812 (permalink)
Key

^Graveyard Keeper looks great.

Death Road To Canada

Sometimes there are games that come out and I see them, and at first I'm just like "eh". But then later on I realize that I never actually played the game. Talking in the Oregon Trail thread, I mentioned that this game from what I could tell at the time looked and seemed like an Oregon Trail spiritual successor. And well, I still think that. The game does a really good job at not only bringing in originality, but it still has that Oregon Trail charm that we all know. I'd say Death Road To Canada from what I've experienced so far feels like a This War of Mine meets The Oregon Trail. You have to fight off enemies when you go searching for supplies and you have to make a lot of pit stops along the way to gather supplies and get better weapons and possibly new members of your group. So far, I've done 3 runs and I've lost my whole group completely. Keep in mind I've only put about an hour into the game but I'm already loving it for its charm and originality. And the soundtrack is great too.

The combat and gameplay and everything are so much fun. Def recommend.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote