Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:35 PM   #557 (permalink)
Key

I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4 recently because of two reasons: one, I finally decided to get my old save file off my other PC and put it on my new PC. The transfer worked flawlessly and now I have the very first Fallout 4 character I ever made. And the one that I got the furthest with. All my rare items and **** are back. It's awesome. On top of that, I've decided that since I already beat the main story, I'm going to throw on some mods. I've got several different types of power armor mods to be specific. And then to lead all the way back to the point I was initially trying to make. I played for about 2 hours just now fixing up how my power armor is setup in Fallout 4. I had them encased in a little shed in Sanctuary and that didn't feel right. Then for some reason it glitched and deleted all the floors, so I figured it's time to rethink this.

This is what I've come up with. It's nothing spectacular and it's nothing fancy, but it puts all the power armor that I've collected in one place and in the open. The two that are on the grass are both from power armor mods. One of them I forget the name of but the other one is a Liberty Prime power armor set. This is one of my favorite things about this game so I love making it look certain ways.

This is somewhat of an aerial view.

^These are the two I was referring to earlier. Those are both from mods and they look ****ing fantastic. The ones behind it are the ones on the right side when you're looking at the aerial view.

And this is on the left side of the little subpar no roof shed I made for these things.

So yeah, figured it was worth putting here. I'm loving Fallout 4 right now and the more I play it, the more I love it. Still discovering new things. And it's getting me so pumped for Fallout 76.