Music Banter - View Single Post - The Genius Of Lil Pump: Eskeetit & Building On The Short Comings Of Neitzsche.
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 11:56 PM   #39 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
1 I can hardly stand most ICP.

2 I thought being punk was about spitting on the faces of the pretentious musical hierarchy trying to oppressively enforce ideas of what "good" & "bad" music was you ****ing poser.

Elphenor: The Skin Deep Marxist Who Enjoys Digging His Heels Into The Groin Of The Proletariat

Edit: My next essay, if I do it, is actually going to be entitled 'The Insane Commie Posse: The Carnival Of Carnage & It's Marxist Fantasy' cause despite their musical shortcomings and the fact that they probably don't even know who Karl Marx is their first Clown Posse album actually speaks to who you try to portray yourself as. What makes them truer than you is the fact that they don't spend so much of their time spitting in the face of lower class culture as if they are some how better than the working class like you do. It's the biggest flaw of the left, you understand how oppressed lower class citizens are in this capitalist society yet you guys lack the self awareness to see how pretentious you act towards us. Spitting on every aspect of the blue collar worker then wonder why they vote for same right wing politicians that are picking their pockets. Maybe it's because they show us respect while they **** us in the ass.
Lmfao. A couple people don't like Lil Pump and you go on this tirade?

Do right wing politicians whisper in your ear that they like ICP and Lil Pump as they pick the pockets of the lower classes?

I'm lower class too. Working class family. Got a low paid job myself.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote