Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:08 PM   #559 (permalink)
Key

While I already have a **** ton of games in my backlog, why don't we take a look at the queue. The first time we did this we didn't run into far too many surprises. I don't expect things to change much this time, but we'll see.

Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin

I guess this one is kind of interesting because although I do own the first Dark Souls, I really haven't put a lot of time into it. I mean, I've gotten far-ish, but nothing crazy. Kind of got tired of it to be honest. I didn't get attached to these games like other people did. Not saying they're bad though because honestly they're a lot of fun to watch. Especially when people understand the games. So yeah. Probably pass on this one.

PC Building Simulator

Not entirely surprising as I do enjoy a good simulation game. I mean, I've played Euro Truck Simulator, American Truck Simulator, Farming Simulator, and even Goat Simulator. I enjoy them for what they are. Especially when some of them are very relaxing to play while putting on some music in the background. However, I think PC Building Simulator may be a bit too involved for my liking. Looks awesome. And I've seen people play it and it looks like it could be fun. But maybe not for me.

Divinity II: Developer's Cut

Alright, so this is interesting and something I didn't even know existed. Apparently there is another Divinity II by the same developers that did the most recent Divinity games. This is actually amazing because not only does the game look kind of fun, it sells itself as a third person open world RPG. I'm shocked that I've not even heard of this until now. Immediately going onto my wishlist. I may have to buy this soon. It was recommended to me because I have both Skyrim and Fable Anniversary in my library. Ok yeah, I need this game.

Gotta say, not an overly exciting queue, but a pretty successful one at the very least. Found one game out of the rest that I think I'm actually going to buy. Maybe not right away, but I'm definitely excited about it.