Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 07:03 PM   #8591 (permalink)
Aux-In
Wrinkled Magazine

1. Has a piece of art ever moved you to tears? (Preferably not music but if that is the only one feel free to post.)

I don't wear my emotions on my sleeve, so I specifically look to get all of that from art. That's why I enjoy it so much. So: Music? Yes. Movies? Yes. Video games (if you think they're art)? Yes, FFVI. It's rare, but always pleasantly surprising when a piece can do that. Painting, drawings, statues, and all other forms? Moved, yes, feels, yes, but to tears? Not that I can recall.

2. When do you think someone is old?

32+

3. Where is your favourite place to relax?

Domicile.

4. How well behaved were you as a child?

Got in some fights with siblings as normal, but otherwise I was as chill as I am now.

5. Anything annoying you currently?

I keep getting the wrong mail for multiple individuals delivered to me. Happened again today. I tend to let a stack build up because it's time out of my day to make a special trip to return them to the Postmaster. Change your address when you move, people.

6. What is the best holiday you ever went on?

We always did traditional gatherings, and frankly, most of the ones in recent years blend in the same in my memory. However, I always used to liked going to my aunts for x-mas. She made the best food.

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote