Music Banter - View Single Post - First Guitar
Thread: First Guitar
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
just go to a toy store yo, they got ones that play the music for you

They're awesome.

Just kidding, I'm about to buy my first as well. I just shopped online and the one I want is WAY too much money so I will probably buy an Epiphone until I can afford my Gibson. Who would have thought at 32 I would be buying my first guitar?? Can you say mid life crisis??

Would have never thought.

Oh and to the thread starter I suggest getting a guitar that you will like and not want to get rid of. I still have my first guitar and bust it out if I wanna get some metal (bah! me trying to play metal) going. Oh, and if you are going to get serious and this is for later on in your playing but go for a new amp before guitar. Most of your tone is in how you play but if you are using a sh*t amp your own sound won't get across. If you were to tell us what kinds of music you like it would be easier to direct you to a good guitar for that style.