Music Banter - View Single Post - Nas
Thread: Nas
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 09:08 AM   #151 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Or like that time he got on stage with Taylor Swift because he felt someone deserved it more than her.. what a guy.

I like this sarcasm game.
Ahh, so that puts him on par with no good ****ty human beings because he felt that Beyonce deserved an award for "all the single ladies" over the Taylor Swift song that nobody remembers. Him apologizing for it or anything he does will never be forgiven and he's the scum of the earth because he *gasp* rudely interrupted Taylor Swift for an award that the ceremony only gave her as an industry move to push her career. Totally doesn't sound self righteous to me.

But we're okay with Nas and his accusations of physically abusing multiple women for years because the beat to his song that Kanye made is dope.

But Louis C.K. is unforgivable trash for having consensual sexual relations with women.

Yall's ****in morals are weird and inconsistent.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote