Music Banter - View Single Post - Nas
Thread: Nas
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 12:30 PM   #155 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
You're putting a lot of words in my mouth.. You provided 1 nice thing he did as a counter argument to my opinion. I provided 1 bad thing, essentially mocking youre argument in support of my own. You then brought up people I've never commented on or compared Kanye to.

Only way my opinion of Kanye is going to change is if I happen to meet him and decide, "you know this guy aint so bad", but all I have to judge him on is the way he carries himself in public which is largely like a douchebag. Those couple good moments arent going to erase all the bad.
I'm mocking culture more so than you, but at the same time you do hate Kanye for things that tabloids sensationalized to take advantage of your self righteousness as a means to get views. Kanye has done tons of great and kind things, he's given away multiple awards that he felt others deserved. That was one example. You're not going to see him being a good dude because the industry prays on making him look like an ass because people love to hate him. You did come to the defense of Nas being a domestic abuser because his beat was dope. And when I told you that Kanye made it, you tried to dismiss Kanye because he acts obnoxious. So it's safe to assume that you're more bothered by obnoxious behavior than domestic abuse. Maybe because the media doesn't have a smear campaign against Nas for what ever reason.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote