Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 01:44 PM   #13432 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
You mean when he was a prisoner of war and got tortured and put into solitary confinement? Just making sure we're talking about the same guy.
Yes that's exactly what I described.

POW is a weird term to me. I wonder if anyone ever called Ted Bundy a prisoner of rape and murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
kids, who decades ago, signed up and risked their lives for the "politically approved message" of what the mission was about. Kids died in WWI and WWII for the same reasons.
And it's exactly that meaningless loss of life and mindless authoritarianism that makes me so anti-war.

Quote:
You ****s are pointing your BS in the wrong place.
I'm pointing criticism at both places since both are responsible. It's not just hindsight, I decry our current military action across the ****ing board. We just have more older veterans and people are trying to get this whole compelled respect business going on and I won't **** with that, so it comes up more often.

Wanna talk about how many countries the US is currently occupying?

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote