Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 08:40 AM   #565 (permalink)
Key

Welcome to the (a few days early) month of November and a new theme month for this journal. If you don't know, I've always sort of done theme months in this thread. Sort of stealing Trollheart's idea way back then, but I've sort of dropped off on doing more. So, for the month of November i'm presenting a very special theme month titled "25 Years of Video Games (from birth to now)". If you're confused by the name, don't worry, I am too. It's not really that creative. However, it does have meaning.

Basically, I'm going to be spending the month of November talking about the games that have released from the year I was born, all the way to now. The only catch: I'll only be talking about 5 games from each year as I don't think I could manage more than that. The other catch is it may go with the same method that I did my last one where there wasn't an entry every day, but instead multiple over the course of the weeks in the month. I do this because there will be a lot of sections that will take 2 or maybe 3 parts. But, if I can manage it, I'll attempt to still do daily updates. I'm going to be writing these beforehand so I have a backlog. That should make it easier.

The next post in this journal will be going over the games we will talk about this month. I may or may not stray from the path and talk about something off this list, but that'll just add to the amount of things I'll be discussing here. In my eyes, that's a good thing. And of course, there will be links to everything that will be discussed this month.

So once again, I welcome you to 25 Years of Video Games (from birth to now)

Last edited by Key; 08-30-2018 at 09:22 AM.