Music Banter - View Single Post - Ghosts - Does anyone believe they exist?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 02:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

I have had an incident with what I believe to be a ghost. I was in my Dad's old house (which I have only recently been told that he saw a ghost in, he probably didn't want to scare me.) and I was in the shower. Next to the shower cubicle was a toilet, and they kept the bottles of shampoo on the top of the toilet so they were easy to reach if you ran out of shampoo. So I was in the shower, facing the toilet, and all of a sudden the shampoo bottle on the top of the topilet started to spin around. Nothing could have moved it or anything. It continued to spin for a while, then suddenly went straight again. I waited in the shower for a while trying to think of some explanation for what I jus saw, but in the end I just ran out of the bathroom and into my room. Apparently my Dad saw a spirit form between two of the dining room chairs, but never told this to either me or my Step Mom in fear so as to not scare us. My Nan and Grandad told me he had said this recently, and it proves to me even more that what I saw was something not of this world.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote