Music Banter - View Single Post - The #metoo thread (sexual assault and/or misconduct discussion)
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 06:03 AM   #202 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Okay guys, riddle me this. If a couple approaches a women and asks her to watch them have sex and she agrees. Is she now TWICE the victim as in the Louic C.K. situation, since it was 2 people that she agreed to watch fornicate?
I'm also not very sure what you mean by this but I'll have a crack at answering you, if a couple, random couple who is not in any position of power towards the woman, asks her to watch and she consents because she just has a thing about watching people having sex, then that wouldn't be sexual misconduct because she consented under no pressure and got pleasure out of it...

If a couple, in a position of power, asks a woman to watch them have sex, and she consents because she is pressured to do so and gets no pleasure out of it, then she is not twice the victim, she is just A victim of sexual misconduct.

Dunno if this help anything...:/

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote