Music Banter - View Single Post - The #metoo thread (sexual assault and/or misconduct discussion)
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 11:58 PM   #220 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
But why would she feel pressured? Most of the women said that they laughed as they consented, as they thought it was a joke. That seems like pressure to you?
I think we beat this horse thoroughly already man, I don't feel like going around in circles anymore...

Anyways, what do we think about the whole Kesha thing: Katy Perry Denies Dr. Luke Raped Her in Unsealed Kesha Lawsuit Deposition

I don't really know why, but from the get go this seemed a bit bogus to me. Seems quite possible that she is doing this only to get out of an unfavorable contract with Dr. Luke, and then shit just escalated (and keeps escalating).

Sexual assault is in many cases difficult to prove, but there doesn't seem to be any piece of evidence here to support her case, aside from hearsay, started by her. Might this be one of those dangerous examples of people trying to abuse the situation? If the court continuously dismisses her claims, is it enough to conclude she is an opportunistic liar?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote