Music Banter - View Single Post - Lethal Injection
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 06:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Don't really care about the method. I'm against capital punishment no matter what form.
I used to think all life was sacred. Not anymore. I believe some people forfeit their right to exist through their actions (example: ISIS militants and other mass murderers, people who rape kids, etc). They have no use to society and their further existence in prison is only a burden on the taxpayers.

Not sure if I'd be able to push the button myself so it might be a little hypocritical, but then I don't kill my own meat either.

The biggest problem with the capital punishment is that sometimes it's not 100% clear if someone did what they're accused of. For those cases where it is clear, and I was the judge, I wouldn't mind dishing it out. Good riddance to bad rubbish. :/

13 minutes is like 2h in internet time so I'm gonna assume something went wrong and there was some suffering involved. I wouldn't be too upset if that happened to let's say, this guy.. But I guess we have all those laws and conventions that mandate every piece of trash should be treated humanely. Back to drawing board for the lethal injection people I guess!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote