Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 03:29 PM   #55307 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
You hold down a job. A ****ing hard one, too.
I hide in my own world and do the least possible because that's all I can handle. I don't even know how much this is because of my family's toxic influence or how much this is because I didn't have so many of my family that my relatives did to shock me into being something I never wanted to be. I have several family members who I think legit would be better off living in that isolated island I want to live on where we got island time and no expectations on us to make us miserable. But I got family members who may or may not be the same but maybe all the blows to the face short circuited them so that they became legit successful people and the abuse was somehow ****ing better for them. Man, I don't know. I think I was definitely born in the wrong family. I wasn't meant to be exposed to so many A-type personalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
That explains and confirms a lot. Try not to get that on anyone.
I will never have children. Never. And if I **** up and do then I'll probably have a mental breakdown from the pressure of being nothing like my family. My best defense against this is simply to end my DNA strand.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote