Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 05:20 AM   #505 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
Come to Canada, it is pretty much accepted here. Only the Catholics are hung up on it. Even my dear old Dad is cool with it and he is as Redneck as they come, he said something to the effect of " If that feller loves that other feller why shouln't they be happy? " Surprised the tits off of me
yes, i fear that i cannot stay in this country if i want to lead a happy, normal life....but who knows, maybe things will change, although it's very unlikely they will change any time soon....my oldest sister and brother support the views of those homophobes ( not to mention my father ), my youngest sister messaged me today begging me to tell them so she can fight with them.....but seeing as how they support my ass and i'm not ready to be kicked out my flat just yet, i said i'll do it once i finish college and find a job...then we can have a serious discussion on the matter...i wonder if they'll change their belligerant views once they find out their own brother is a "faggot"...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote