Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #4733 (permalink)
Paedantic Basterd
Music Addict

Quote:
Hi Troll,

It's Ped emailing from the mailing list everyone put together and then forgot about earlier this year. You've been missing for about a month now and the forum is genuinely worried. I remembered that I had this contact information, so I hope you don't mind me using it to check on you.

Please let us know what's up. We don't want another Howard the Duck to happen on us.

Best,

Ped

Quote:
Hi Ped.
Thanks for getting in touch.
I've already responded to Ori but you probably don't know that, so just to confirm I'm ok. Things are, or have been, pretty bad with Karen over the last month and I didn't have the opportunity nor even the incentive to go online. I've hardly even checked my email and I certainly haven't been near MB.

I will be back, but at the moment I'm just not in the proper frame of mind. Every time I think things are settling down it's off to the hospital or call the doctor, and it's pretty depressing Hopefully soon things will get back to whatever passes for normal here and I'll make my return. Until then, be assured I'm all right and say hi to everyone for me.

Thanks again
All the best
Deryck (TH)

Paedantic Basterd is offline   Reply With Quote