Music Banter - View Single Post - Museum Musica
Thread: Museum Musica
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 05:43 PM   #861 (permalink)
Zhanteimi
Mord

The start of a new thing.

So this what I'm doing now, just for fun: I've got a text file with a list of every album in my collection. I CTRL+C CTRL+V it into random.org, click randomize, and listen to whatever pops up first. I remove what I've listened to from my text file so that next time I randomize, I won't get something I've already listened to with this method. So...let's get started! (Full disclosure: I have no idea what I'm talking about. Just enjoying my hobby and not pretending to be an authority on anything. Also, this list will be so derivative and hipster, you might need a vomit bag.)

0001 Real Estate - Atlas
(USA, 2014, jangle pop)

I dig this album, though my wife thinks it lacks teeth. She likes music that is more testosterone-driven, but laid-back little gems like this are right up my alley. There's some lyrical wishy-washyness in spots, but overall this is as pleasant a listening experience as one can have on a lazy day with nothing to do. Although every track has vocals except one, I want to share my favorite track, which just happens to be an instrumental. Next time you're driving and not in a hurry to get anywhere, play "April's Song".

LetsTalkMusic

Last edited by Zhanteimi; 10-24-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote