Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 07:19 PM   #13666 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Remember how you called his son a nutjob? Not the action of somebody not actively trying to antagonize someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Ja it sure was ****ty of me to do and I long ago vowed to not do that ****.
Personally, I'd also like to see the Trump thread re-opened.

Frownland has apologised, albeit rather half-heartedly. Roxy rarely posts these days and it's possible that some of the most bitter pro/anti passion has perhaps abated. If the thread was re-opened with a Stern Warning from Exo, people might behave themselves, and if not it could easily be reclosed.

As a sign of good intent, I can even agree with Anteater:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I miss schooling n00bs in the Trump thread. Ah, memories...
^ Me too, Ant Man Bee !

What is weird to me is that this forum currently has no thread dedicated to the sitting US pres, who, worldwide, is in the news almost every day. So, as Fluff says, sporadic Trump debates clog up other threads* - and even in terms of modding, isn't it easier to monitor just one thread than to watch out for some off-topic Trump-inspired spat going on in some innocuous-looking thread?

* Witness this very debate, in fact, clogging up the news thread because even threads that debate the Trump Thread are locked.