Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 05:07 PM   #1251 (permalink)
Aux-In
Wrinkled Magazine

Last night I had a dream where I was in this city, and there was a lot of car racing and buildings getting damaged, which I think has to do with me playing GTA V the past few days.

Later in the dream, I am in a basketball court that has this massive nerf ball setup which is multiple stories tall; it has been built upon a silo. There are two non-motorized rotating hoops that aren't aligned, so I ask these guys to move one so that both are centered for better hooping/points/score. For whatever reason they start moving the base of the silo instead, collapsing part of the roof and damaging the air conditioning installation and electrical cable boxes, although the building remains standing.

A side story develops during all of this where a neighbor and I agreed to switch cats, and something happens to both cats. The rest of the dream consists of a press conference being called to announce whether the cats were still alive, and they wouldn't tell anyone. Finally they announce that both cats die, and I'm sitting at the table with a 90210-era Heather Locklear as I begin to console her on her loss.

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote