Music Banter - View Single Post - Waddling In...
Thread: Waddling In...
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 05:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Waddles
Groupie

Default Waddling In...

Hello, all. I'm a self-taught music student from Colorado. You can call me Waddles or Rob. Whatever trips your trolley.

I started my music education about a year or so ago. I'd taken choir in high school, but still can't carry a tune in a bucket on a forklift. I can, however, now read sheet music, and I'm familiar enough with music terminology that I've started composing some stuff in MuseScore.

My main interest is in piano. Ask me to find middle C, and I can do it. From there I can work out where the rest of the keys are. Ask me to play you a C Major chord, and I can do that (along with A Maj, B Maj, etc.). I won't promise I'll play it particularly well, but I know which keys to press, so...yay?

Anywho, I'm looking forward to seeing what I can learn here, and diving into music a little deeper than I have before. My primary passion is in storytelling as an aspiring novelist, so music is largely an extension of that for me.

Edited to Add:

If someone could point me to where I can add a signature to my posts, I'd appreciate it. I don't know why, but I can't seem to find a place to modify my signature.

Last edited by Waddles; 09-16-2018 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Added a question about signatures.
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote