Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:42 PM   #664 (permalink)
Key

Man, I've been looking forward to talking about 1998 because a ton of my favorite games came out for that year. Seriously was an amazing year for gaming and this was back when I was really getting into gaming as a hobby. So let's start.

Banjo Kazooie

I realize I've already done a more in depth look of this game so if you'd like my thoughts on that, feel free to check that out. But yeah great game.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I mean honestly, what is there to say. This game on its own is definitely one of the best games ever made. And for it to come out on the N64 really shows how much effort they put into the console to make it work in full effect. You're just a lone hero trying to figure out the mysteries of Hyrule. Great gameplay and a great story. 10/10 material for sure.

Glover

I don't know how many people actually played this game but I beat it several times. If you aren't aware, you play as a glove humanlike thing that rolls a ball around. The point of the game is to figure out how to get through each level without breaking your ball. You can turn it into a glass ball, a bouncy ball, etc. They also help you figure out certain ways to beat the levels. Kind of a neat and novel game mechanic that I wish would make a revival. Hell, if play the **** out a new Glover. I eventually ended up beating it and it is such an awesome game.

Vigilante 8

Again, I'm not too sure how many people played this game but I love everything about it. I remember just having a good time with friends playing this. Total chaos and carnage and definitely something I wish I wish would have a revival as well as that'd be really dope.

Spyro The Dragon

Yes, I am very much looking forward to the remaster because I feel like it could be really amazing if it's done right. I have played through this one as well. Many times. I have so so so many fond memories of playing this game. It was essential to at least play this one back in the day. I mean, you're a ****ing dragon saving other dragons and collecting gems. Plus, running around with Spyro is just pure fun. Yeah, great game for sure.