Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #13826 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I like how I can have all the mods comment on how ugly or useless they think I am but the moment I make a statement about something that makes people uncomfortable it's bad. And I wasn't the one making gross and disrespectful comments about 14 year olds. You guys are self righteous pieces of ****.
Dude, quit playing the martyr. You sound like a crybaby. People get emotional over this stuff and if you want them to respect your opinions and feelings then you should do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I can tell you're upset so I'm trying to be understanding here but you need to realize that your words have weight and some of the things you say are going to generate some pretty jagged responses. This last one being a VERY controversial and generally unwanted opinion. You're not being ganged up on. You didn't start this. But you did chime in. Stop victimizing yourself for an opinion that is, I'm sorry, ethically plain wrong.

EDIT: And when have the mods every called you ugly or useless? I'd never say that sh*t to you dude.
I'm not actually trying to reopen the discussion and OH was a ****head but I don't like an environment where the most offended group gets to decide what is and is not acceptable to discuss simply because they're emotional about the subject. Especially when two of the people are mods and actually get to summarily do that. I get that OH made the discussion toxic but just tell him to shut the **** up and then count to ten.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote