Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 02:28 PM   #14662 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I talked about how she was never there for me as a child. Neither was my father. But I don't think I ever said that I hated her. My life sucked. You using it to get your shits and giggles and as ammo in a political discussion is low.
Nah, dude, maybe you didn't realize it, but you've absolutely insulted your mother several times in a way that makes it clear you have a very real issue with her, and even more times you gone on rants about your child's mother in a way that makes it clear you have a visceral problem with her too. I can't think of any other people in your life you've done this with so we have the two most important women in your life who you can't keep your mouth shut about, and lo and behold you have serious problems with women.

If you wanted us to not bring them both into discussion then you have a ridiculous way of showing it.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote