Music Banter - View Single Post - What Shows Have You Been To Lately?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 11:16 AM   #396 (permalink)
Dresden
Groupie

This was a really slow concert summer for me.

Coheed and Cambria with Taking Back Sunday: I was there for Coheed but the 16 year old still inside of me was losing her **** when TBS was on. Overall a really good show, Coheed never disappoints

Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson: My friend had an extra ticket and I got trashed pre-gaming. I don't even remember the concert. Apparently I touched Zombie as he was walking through the crowd.

Willie Nelson: The opening band was The Head and The Heart and I had never heard of them. I fell in love. That female vocalist has some pipes on her! And Willie is still doing his thing! Amazing show. I had to see him before he either retires or kicks it.

Poison and Cheap Trick: Another show my friend had an extra ticket to. I had a good time although I'm not a huge fan of either band.

Le Butcherettes: They were the opening band for System of a Down a few years ago and I couldn't miss the opportunity to see them again when they were in town. My husband thinks they're absurd but I dig it. And they'll be back in November. They actually tour a lot.
Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote