Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 11:32 AM   #14039 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
You believe in a Democrat conspiracy to smear Kavanaugh but not one to smear the accuser? I mean if you just want to start making up **** in your own head you could say that Republicans found two ****ing crazy people and are holding them up, or maybe the Republicans are paying them off along with assurances that their names will remain confidential. If you want to get the right-wing conspiracy nerds rumbling all you have to do is introduce the idea and then never talk about it again as if the men's claims have been dismissed for whatever reason.

You're willing to do that for the other side at the drop of a hat. Why not here? I mean it took me all of thirty seconds to come up with that drivel. Imagine what drivel you could come up with in a full five minutes.
Lol what are you talking about. I'm not a conspiracy theorist: Neither side can corroborate anything in this particular case. You don't think the women are suspicious but two guys who will literally go to prison for the rest of their lives are moreso. Unlike those two bozos who claim to have been the gropers, rapists, whatever, these women who testify will walk out of this with zero consequences regardless of whether or not Kavanaugh wins out because memory is malleable and they can claim as much later on. They'll go back to their ordinary lives unless a future investigation somehow uncovers more substantial evidence that implicates them later on.

My theory holds more water than the other side: Kavanaugh was questioned for 32+ hours in multiple Senate hearings and asked thousands of questions by senators on both sides of the aisle, including Feinstein. And during this period, Feinstein KNEW Ford's identity and had the letter. That's why I take the position that some part of this was orchestrated whereas under normal circumstances the Democrats might have gone months and months more without saying a single word.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 09-27-2018 at 11:38 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote