Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 04:04 PM   #14119 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
Has there been any concrete corroboration with Ford's story yet? Just curious.
Of the 3 people she named as being at the party, no.

1. Her good friend is battling serious health issues and can't get involved so she stated: "I don't remember the party but I believe you 100%".
2. Mark Judge has also said he doesn't remember that particular party. Sick the FBI on that dude.
3. Third witness is also taking the 'I don't want to jump into this maelstrom' ****storm by saying she also doesn't remember.

Love how Kavanaugh and the GOP kept making these 3 statements as totally exonerating him yesterday. BK fell back on this stance at least 3 dozen times during his testimony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
She'd be a lot harder to pull the rape card against. Plus you wouldn't get all the hysterical whining about Roe v. Wade.
The way you frame your words dude. You come across as a total GOP shill. Pull off the mask and show us who you really are? I vote DTJ.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote