Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 03:12 AM   #14144 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
You're also on that personal responsibility, anti-PC tip, but I suspect the personal responsibility thing is more a way to punish yourself. Either way I don't think you're using "virtue signalling" as a liberal.
I'm definitely not doing it as a conservative. Personal responsibility is just common among both sides of the fence. It's just commonly linked to republicans because they use it as an excuse to denounce welfare and justify their positions in life because they refuse to understand the fact that somebody has to be the janitor no matter how hard people work. Honestly I think their the originators of virtue signaling with their holier than thou christian values.

Just because the phrase comes from republicans as a way to lazily denounce people who are progressive doesn't mean that's how I use it.

Edit: Also, I'm anti censorship. Not really anti-PC because I personally try to avoid racial slurs and such, I just don't think I have the right to push that on to others.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 09-29-2018 at 03:19 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote