Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You listening To V.III Metal!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 12:54 PM   #6317 (permalink)
ehname
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
some cream of the crop grid imo = Gridlink, Discordance Axis, Pig Destroyer, Parlamentarisk Sodomi, **** the Facts, Flesh Parade, Agents of Abhorrence, Cellgraft, Antigama, Asterisk*, Captain Cleanoff, Watchmaker, Gadget, blah blah blah **** rules
Haven't listened to all of these, but I've always stated Asterisk* to be my fav grindcore band. Perfect mess of mathy rhythms/riffs with the over the top blastspeed and, man, those highpitched screams makes my throat hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitron View Post
Nasum is the best grindcore band:
Nasum are classics and I've liked alot of their stuff a damn lot, allthough haven't listened much in recent years, BUT, one of my most recent Nasum listens was the split 7" with american blackened grinders Warhate, and that Warhate side struck me like a warhead. It blew me away quite completely. They have next to nothing else released, and I don't know anything at all about them. But, here are a couple of tracks from the Nasum split:

That hasty drum pace on Conquest around 0:35 and a bit onwards was what grabbed me firstly, and I remember having this song on repeat for far to long for being healthy.

This one was also great.

Great artwork aswell.
ehname is offline   Reply With Quote