Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 02:40 AM   #14325 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Keira Knightley reveals she had mental breakdown and PTSD

Quote:
She said being followed by paparazzi made leaving the house "a sense of battle" every day.
Up to 20 photographers at a time would follow her and bait her for a reaction.
"If you [female stars] weren't breaking down in front of them, then it was worth their while to make you break down in front of them.
"So suddenly there was a level of violence, it felt, in the air. That is not a thing that anybody would react to well
This is in my news feed. I’ve never seen any of these movies or heard of this woman but for the life of me I don’t know why it’s legal to follow someone around 24/7 just because they’re a successful entertainer. If someone followed me for thirty minutes I’d call 911 and expect action. If the police said well we can’t do anything I would shoot the person. People might say oh no you wouldn’t you’d be afraid of prison or whatever. Believe me. I’d sacrifice everything before I’d let people follow me around all the time. I wouldn’t warn them or ****. I’d act extra nice to get really close act like nothing serious was up and shoot them dead point blank. I know it wouldn’t be worth it. I’m not saying anyone should do that.

Even the filming people **** like for youtube or whatever. The way people are just like we’re in public the law says I can film you. Follow me around with your phone out for any amount of time and see how that works out for you. “Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!” Bitch, I’m not going to touch you; my ****ing hollow points are touching you. You’re dead, ****er.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote