Music Banter - View Single Post - Politicians Who You Think Shouldn't Be Lynched by an Angry Mob
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Laurent Louis [former member of the Belgian Chamber Of Representatives]

Quote:
"Europe is being used in the conflict [against Syria] as a tool in the hands of Israel, the rogue state.”
Quote:
“I apologize for my low class speech, but fuck you, all the so-called do-gooders, both left and right wingers, or from the center, who are today licking the boots of our corrupted powers and who will be pleased to ridicule me. Fuck you all, leaders who are playing with your bombs, as kids do in a playground! Fuck you! You, who pretend to be democrats, while you are nothing more than low class criminals. I don’t have much respect either for the journalists who have the audacity to label the opponents as mentally retarded while, basically, they know very well that these opponents are right. Finally, I despise, at the highest point, those who believe they are the kings of the world and who are dictating their laws, because I am on the side of the truth, the side of justice, the side of innocent victims of looting, at all costs.”
*and the shit storm ensues*
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote