Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 08:09 PM   #56248 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I guess you haven't been paying attention throughout 2018. Linda and I separating was a financial windfall for both of us. Other than rent, utilities, and food, we have no bills and no debt.
I'm sure that it's a complete coincidence that your separation coincided with the financial devastation of your company that also just so happened to coincide with your substance abuse problem that landed you in a psyche ward.

Quote:
Never dealt with a sweatshop. None of your toys came from one either. The level of quality and certification required from the legit China factories puts a lot of US places to shame. You're not going to win with your low brow broad brushing on this subject.
I'm also sure you totally followed up on that company line from the "mega-corporation" who you never suspected would destroy your business. I'll bet you even shook hands with a handpicked laborer who you didn't make eye contact with.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote