Music Banter - View Single Post - How rock effects people in everyday life
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 11:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.M
Thats absolutely a true fact about what "explosions-in-my-pants" just said, great name by the way.

If nobody heard of rock music like KISS and them than we wouldn't even know about 2/3 kinds of music that we listen to today.
Thank you... i like my name its fun.. at least it amuses me anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _LesPaul43_
Amen...Kiss officially wins the award for being the Biggest sellouts ever!
as for kiss... well they didn't sellout they didn't care to begin with. God haven't you ever seen a interview with those guys, they were in it for the chicks, it was never fully about the love of music. Sex Drugs and Rock N' Roll thats one of the bands out there that got into music for those very reasons... even still kiss just went with what was cool.. such as when they did 'rock' songs.. then did a 'disco' songs.. (but only like 2ish) they loved the money and new just how to get it.. they have attention figures everything.. lunch boxes.. kiss make-up everything there insane.. but as for selling out.. they were like that when they got in the music business.. its not like they planned to make great music then sell out.. they planned and hoped to just make music get noticed by lots of chicks.. get laid, make lots of money and do lots of drugs.. the perfect rock n' roll life if you will..

(i am in such a good mood tonight)

explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote