Music Banter - View Single Post - Musical Disappointments
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:43 PM   #42 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
OK but my reply might not be liked amoung alot of you......

I love analogue and I dont like how alot of these bands just let thier producers mix thier music digitally as it sounds like crap..... In the late 70s this stuff began and its sickening!!

WHY DIDNT MORE STAND UP AND SAY **** THAT GARBAGE,WE WANT IT 100% ANALOGUE? -- Didnt they care how thier music sounded anymore?

Bands used TAPE until the mid/late 80s but thier stuff WAS NOT ANALOGUE ON THE FINAL MASTER!!

1) Jefferson starships 1981 album sounds like thinner digital trash... Dan Hartmans 1984 record "I can dream about you" also sounds like digital crap......

Journeys LAST GOOD analog record is infinity (1978) after that they are thin and disgusting.....

WHY WHEN ANALOGUE HAD BEEN USED FOR MANY YEARS DID THESE BANDS BLINDLY LISTEN TO TIHESE ASSISINE PRODUCERS SAYING "DIGITAL SOUNDS BETTER" - NO,IT SOUNDS LIKE ****ING GARBAGE!! (Especially on an analog medium (record,cassette,8 track)
Some digitally produced albums may sound like crap, but that doesn't mean that digital just sounds bad somehow. In fact, there's no sound quality that analog can handle that digital can't perfectly replicate.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote