Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 06:57 PM   #56441 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

woke up today with a plan to get everything done i needed to get done. so much stuff, i just made a list and started with the stuff i didnt want to do the most so it would get easier as the day went on. i then got a kick outta crossing off the stuff as i did it. finished around 2:30pm and took the shower i normally take during the middle of the day around 2pm. after the shower, i had to eat early for my math class tonight at 6pm. so i went to subway and got "the mindful" sammich. it was really good, i hadnt had one in maybe a month or more. left early to study at school before class. math class was nice, i got 6+ points on my test because most the class had the same answer as i did and so the teacher decided that if most of the class had one answer, then its correct. we spent like 30 mins on this one math problem too. but it made my grade a 88 and not a 82 and my overall average for the class back to a 99 rather just a crappy ol 98 lol i still messed up because i got a few wrong though. now im back, finally can smoke some weed and chill while i munch on mini carrots

Last edited by Mindfulness; 10-11-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote