Music Banter - View Single Post - The Temptations
Thread: The Temptations
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Clefsong51
Music Addict

Ok, I'm back..five lead singers no other group came close then or now,out dancing and out dressing any challengers even their album fillers are great..Born To Love You[with Jimmy Ruffin]-Just Another Lonely Night[Paul at his best]-Say You-Little Miss Sweetness-Cindy,just name a few,but it's the hits that made them legends and there are many..The Girl's Alright With Me[the best first tenor lead in soul music history]-Girl Why You Wanna Make Me Blue[killer snare drums]My Girl[the David Ruffin era begins]and they became the [Classic]Temptations-It's Growing-Since I Lost My Baby-My Baby-the jumpin[Get Ready]-Ain't Too Proud To Beg-Beauty's Only Skin Deep[a killer melody]of course David left after more hits,and in came Dennis Edwards and their[Psychedelic]period began..Cloud Nine-Run Away Child-Psychedelic Shack-Ball Of Confusion..they slide into the eighties with style-Power-Struck By Lightning Twice-The Shadow Of Your Love-Treat Her Like A Lady-Standing On The Top[with Rick James]Evil Woman..and still going strong today with a Broadway play and a new wave of fans..as the DJ'S used to say-the tall-tan-talented-temptin Temptations!!
Clefsong51 is offline   Reply With Quote