Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 12:56 AM   #56490 (permalink)
Lilja
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'm not bragging, I'm crying

but also **** you, I took AP classes in high school up until I became primarily occupied with dreaming up ways to kill myself, this would have all been easier to accomplish when I didn't have a full time job but that's not the hand I was dealt
Actually, I think it is smart that you are starting at a Community college instead of a private/name /state. Honestly, going to a known college is not worth it for all four years and just costs you more money in the end. Grades really mean nothing unless you want to get into a decent grad school or want to go into medicine/law/science. Many jobs you might want to make a career from are performance based and great companies /private employers don't care where you went (sometimes a degree isn't even necessary) as long as you can do the job well. Just a tip from me, a person whose school loans haunted her by wanting to go to a great, name school in the US when she was younger.

And my day is starting well as I am working on work from home on a weekend. But the weather is great.
Lilja is offline   Reply With Quote