Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is the Best Horror Scene?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

You mentioned Spring. I haven't seen a single thing about any of these movies besides what you have said and whoever else on this site said something. I know not a single ****ing thing about any of these movies and am totally blind. And I'm on board btw. I don't know if Resolution is a horror movie but 20 minutes in and it's got me for the same but different reasons as a horror movie and is awesome for totally unique reasons and if this is somehow a Lovecraftian trilogy then OMG. Or if it's just something that redefines what I think of as Lovecraftian then OMG. Or if I'm completely off base then this is still totally the ****. Damn it this totally reminds me that I feel useless for never finishing Gerald's Game. Which I still have on my external hard drive. Weirdo late 2010 horror is some of the best horror I've ever seen tbh.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote