Music Banter - View Single Post - T r a n s m i s s i o n i n c o m i n g . . .
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 11:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
SpacePioneer
Groupie

The following document was recovered from a hard drive almost certainly originating from before the Final War. For archival purposes, it has been transcribed below:

Wow! I did NOT expect so many replies in such a (relatively) short amount of time! Guess I'm just used to smaller forums/groups.

Also, I've been listening to the music you guys have been posting, and I have to say, it's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
My mom told me that she almost named me Alec. I used to listen to TFK and Three Days Grace back in high school.

Do you intend to format all of your posts like a radio transmission?

I'm interested in outer space as well. Are you aware of the secret space programs that many nations have? Do you think that mankind has been to the moon [did we get through the Van Allen radiation belt]?

What is your take on the recent flat earth conspiracy that has been floating around the past couple of years?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and welcome to the boards!
Cool! Alek is actually my nickname, but it might as well be my name as it's what most people online know me as.

Well...I think even if I varied it some it might get kind of repetitive, but I could do things like this post too, and that might be interesting.*

Hm...depending on what you mean, I may or may not. I'm not sure.

I do firmly believe that mankind has been to the moon. Compared the vastness of space, it's really nothing. Plus, there's so much evidence for it (I mean we have rocks from the moon that they brought back!) that I don't see how someone could think otherwise, but to each their own I guess. And as far as the Van Allen belts...they took precautions for that, and even then the added exposure isn't much higher than going to space in general causes.

As for the flat-earthers...I'm not even sure what to think. It's like trying to convince someone, who doesn't believe that they exist, that they do. You're just going to end up chasing them around in circles. Metaphorically, and maybe literally. But I mean, if they refuse to see what is clearly more reasonable as reality if you really think about it...what can I do?

Yes, thank you

* It is unclear what this may mean at this time.
SpacePioneer is offline   Reply With Quote