Music Banter - View Single Post - Album of the Week Club
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"
Default Album of the Week Club

Yes it is a stupid name but that is the best I could think of. Anyways I finally fixed my ftp to work and you don't need a client to access it. You can use Internet Explorer (sorry firefox users but I don't know where to get the plug-in to use for it) to access it. But yes I thought that this would be a cool way to see what you guys think about what ever I put up as the album for this week. All you have to do is go to ftp://mosesandtherubberducky.myftp.org and login as AOTWC and use the password AOTWC and you can get the album. If you do get it please tell me what you think about it and if you want more PM me and I'll give you a name and password so you can access more.

This week's album is: Tiger Army- II Power of Moonlite

If a mod sees this idea unfit just close and delete this thread. Other than that enjoy and give me some suggestions on some bands I might want to get some stuff by.

EDIT: Again if you want a back album that isn't up anymore just PM me (I have a feeling my PM box will fill faster now, and I'll give you access to it). Oh and all an FTP is is what AIM uses for their GET option but with an FTP you can monitor it better and have different access for other users and other things. Oh and it is just cool to say you have one.