Music Banter - View Single Post - Choose Another Member's Desert Island Mix
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 01:57 PM   #33 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Do me
I know I said in a previous post that I don't pay attention to peoples taste. That's not entirely true. I do sometimes pay half attention to a selected few people around here. The first five are albums I think you might want me to air drop from a plane on fly-by over your deserted island instead of necessities like food, clothing and medical supplies. Sine I was only half paying attention I had to fill the other five albums slots with albums I like but not sure you might like, but guessing you might like based on my knowledge of what you like.

I was thinking of dropping a Brennan II with only ten albums on it, but that would be cruel. It can hold hundreds of albums and here am I only putting ten albums on it.

1. ELO - Time
  2. Kate Bush - The Kick Inside
  3. Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance
  4. The Pandoras ‎– It's About Time
  5. Holly Golightly - My First Holly Golightly Album
  6. Heart ‎– Dreamboat Annie
  7. Missing Persons - Spring Session M
  8. Def Leppard - Pyromania
  9. The Flying Lizards - Top Ten
  10. Plastiscines ‎– LP1

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote