Music Banter - View Single Post - How To Improve This Place
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 07:56 PM   #53 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
The following statement includes all members, mods and all.

I find it hilarious that some of the people here that call for a better modded place or general forum improvements are some of the people that are anti-semetic, intolerant to other beliefs, racist, are the first to attack personally or use family as a weapon, or are just so argumentative that nobody can get a word in edge-wise.

You want to improve the forum? Try improving yourself as a human being first.

Cling to that softball strawman for all it's worth!!!

Do your due diligence! RESEARCH! The history of monetary problems on this planet and how they have arisen. We can't FIX problems unless we thoroughly UNDERSTAND them! Any attempt to question the status quo gets met with IGNORANCE. If you are not informed on a subject, simply stay out of the conversation! Or better yet, grow some balls and realize that what I'm talking about actually affects you and that you should care about it, and go do some research or start a dialogue with others so that you can benefit from informative points of view! The world is f*cked up! We CAN fix it though! But not by reverting to old schools of thought like you keep proliferating!

STOP taking the easy way out and calling me a racist for pointing out FACTS. MAN THE F*CK UP and dip your toes into reality for a second. It takes all of 2 seconds to do a google search and see that Ashkenazi Khazars are not Semites, but that wouldn't further your ignorant point of view, would it?

Be smarter.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote