Music Banter - View Single Post - How To Improve This Place
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 08:59 AM   #132 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Well, since you asked:

- The ability to tag members in posts and have it notify them, thus alerting them to pertinent conversation.

- A "Spill Your Guts / Get The Hatred Out" type of thread where users can funnel their anger and say whatever they want without it spilling into other threads and without the threat of being banned. Keep it contained. If it starts spilling over, warnings and bans should ensue.

- Once a member's journal is approved, they should be able to moderate it them self, deleting posts that they don't want in it, etc. Also, once a journal is approved, subsequent posts to it shouldn't have to go through a mod before being posted.

- Some sort of image editor to be included in the site so that we can better change our own avatars ourselves, instead of running to the mods for help [or maybe I'm just retarded when it comes to that].

That's just off the top.
- Quoting pretty much takes care of this. There's a feature in your settings to send you email notifications when you get quoted that has a link to the direct quote.

- Every thread has turned into a spill your guts thread nowadays.

- I agree that the journal restrictions are a bit dated. We can try adjusting them.

- This could go either way. I think approval is still important to screen for nudity and whatnot.

EDIT - Didn't see Frowns response. We pretty much lined up though.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote