Music Banter - View Single Post - Vaccination/Immunization -- Why is there a problem?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 05:48 PM   #139 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Victim complexes may be in style.
I'm not Chula. You can't get away with relegating our disagreements to me having a victim complex. You should know that by now.

Quote:
If you view criticism on your ideas as criticism of you, then that means that you're too emotionally tied to your stance to be swayed.
My opinions are fluid, but when I'm told that my current opinions are wrong, whilst being presented with nothing of substance to change them, it pisses me off.

Quote:
You ever think that maybe there's an internet-bred conspiracy theory industry that sends its kids to college using money made off of gullible people who think that their gullibility for stupid **** that seems underground/esoteric/or a part of the list of WHAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW is the same as genuine logical skepticism and that it's ridiculously easy money with no specific *AGENDA* that aligns with it because the world is chaotic and easy answers don't exist? No, of course you didn't think that.
No, there most definitely Is such an industry. The difference between them and me is that they try to profit off of it by selling you counter-propaganda to the original propaganda and by selling "miracle cures." I, on the other hand, try to help people for free and open their eyes, imploring them to do their own research. And such a conspiratorial industry was around way before the internet.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote