Music Banter - View Single Post - My experience to becoming a rocker
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 11:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
Bright F*cking Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.M
Um could some of you guys please stay on topic because I wrote this experience to show how I became a rocker not because I wanna be CRITICIZED!!!!
ok, so....if youre a "rocker"....that means you must have some music written right? who are your influences?

"rocking" isnt all about long hair and stardom. to be a respected musician, you have to be somewhat skilled at what you do.

and...let me get this straight, you bought all the instruments for this band? didnt the people in your band have their own instruments? and you seem like youre rather young...i doubt you could purchase a decent drumset. what are you playing? first act instruments?

your story really tells us nothing about how you became a "rocker". it more accurately describes how you took on the image of a young james hettfield and started a band of people who dont even play an instrument.

so...again i ask, got any music we can listen to? and what about my other questions?
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/