Music Banter - View Single Post - Comics/Graphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #911 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Finished Punisher season 1 and holy **** was it fantastic. Jon Bernthal is an animal. That unhinged battle scream of his is one of the sickest things ever and makes me wish I could embrace my inner ape cause I will never be that hard. He also acted the part incredibly well but that's just a bonus. There were only a few times when the Punisher put on the skull vest, which was a bit disappointing, but whenever he did it was the most amazing thing ever. Episode 11 was one such occurrence and I had to rewind a few times after going "Oh ****, nigga!"

There's, like, more intelligent reasons to like the show but I'm too lazy for that **** and who cares when you can just watch Frank Castle annihilate a special forces squad?

Oh and I went and ordered this cause it's been too long since I read the early issues. Monday will be a good day.

Punisher Max Complete Collection Vol. 1
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote