Music Banter - View Single Post - I say hi, you say low
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 01:27 PM   #49 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I'll be honest after season 3 one of my main considerations for how much I liked the season was, "Wait, what was Spike doing?" Spike > Buffy

And hell yes Dawn was way better than some would have you believe and was a catalyst for some of the greatest lulz of the series (that scene where Spike is telling Dawn a story of when he murdered an orphanage and she's just so into it is one of the best moments of the series). She was supposed to be annoying so pointing out that she is annoying is like saying that leaves are green so **** trees. And... well after a season or two she... well she grew up. Gulp.

But come on, season 6 was great for Whedon-ness but as an actual season of Buffy? The nerds were godawful villains. Fun to laugh at, but provided zero tension.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote