Music Banter - View Single Post - Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B (feud)
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 06:12 PM   #98 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Wow. You know I was purposefully skipping and not responding to Frown's obvious trollbaiting attempts (because I'm an adult and also I kinda thought he was joking) but then things just got nasty.

Lotta assumptions going on around here, thanks for those who called bullshit in my stead.

To clarify a few things, and I honestly can't believe I have to clarify this:

1. no, I absolutely am not looking at anyone's race when I determine their intelligence or literacy levels, I've lived all around the world and have encountered stupid and intelligent people of all races. I think Europeans can be half-literate and can honestly claim half of my own countrymen are.

2. My reference in the OP was actually to Cardi B and her struggle to put together a coherent sentence. You can be quite verbose and eloquent in non-perfect English. No one (apart from trollmod for the sake of trolling) would call Cardi B eloquent I think. You can absolutely criticize me for mocking not very smart people, fair game, but pulling the race card is extremely inappropriate.

3. My observation about "people" here in Malaysia and lifts doesn't only refer to Malaysians. There are also plenty of white people who have the same behavior.

I expected this from Frown, second worst mod this place has ever seen (right after booboo I would say) what I didn't expect is WWWP siding with him. That's a bit sad and disappointing.

Sad thread, sad forum. :/
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote